Photo: Greg Raisman
Which strategies will help you meet your goals for climate change, public health, and equity? Streetsmart features proven strategies and their likely co-benefits as well as guidance for incorporating equity and inclusion. Reports, research briefs, fact sheets, and other guidance is included so you can implement with confidence.
What's in a Strategy?
- Navigation Guide. A menu to help you navigate among strategies.
- Description. An overview of the strategy and its characteristics.
- Proven Outcomes. The outcomes shown here indicate that the strategy is recommended by the Community Guide, scientifically supported by County Health Rankings & Roadmaps, or is a finding from another systematic review of the research.
- Likely Outcomes. The research suggests this strategy may deliver climate, health, or equity outcomes. However, the research is not yet conclusive because there are too few studies or because there are conflicting findings. This section points to where more research is needed.
- Complementary Strategies. Other interventions that are likely to enhance the effectiveness of the strategy.
- Equity and Inclusion. Factors to consider about equity and inclusion when implementing this strategy.
- Implementation Guidance. Links to reports, research briefs, tools, fact sheets, and other guidance to help you implement the strategy.
Transportation Demand Management
Land Use Strategies